LEGAL INFORMATION FOR GLENLO ABBEY HOTEL & ESTATE
- Address for the Hotel: Kentfield Bushy Park
- Company Name: Glenlo Abbey Hotel & Estate
- VAT Number: IE3184806HH
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: +353 91 519600 / email@example.com
LEGAL INFORMATION FOR THE HOSTING COMPANY
- Name of Hosting Company: Automatic Netware Limited, trading as Bookassist
- Company Number: IE312796
- Registered Address: 1st Floor South Block, Rockfield Central, Dublin D16 R6V0, Ireland
- Contact Phone No. / Email Address: +353 1 676 2913 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bookassist.org
The privacy and confidentiality of user information is important. We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your user information. We may update this policy from time to time, so please check here frequently. The Hotel will not disclose identifiable user information to any third party without consent.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU? HOW DO WE USE IT?
We take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you may be unaware of or not agreeable to. You may wish to submit an information request about our Hotel, participate in one of our promotions or subscribe to our e-mail or postal mail lists. In response, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, postal address and/or phone number.
In the event you opt to provide us with this information, we will only use it for the purpose specified. Information collected on the Site may be used to: enter your email in our promotions, send marketing communications or surveys to you, respond to your questions or suggestions, improve the quality of your visit to our site. You can opt-out of any communication by emailing the Hotel at email@example.com
If you decide to make an online reservation at the Site, you will be linked to a reservation interface and a Booking Engine provided by our booking management system partner, Avvio. We understand that security remains the primary concern of online consumers and have chosen our Booking Engine partner carefully.
All information sent to this site, if in an SSL session, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. Avvio are certified as compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to ensure that visitors to our Site feel confident about using the Site to plan and book their accommodation. The Hotel is committed to protecting the information we collect. The Hotel has implemented a security program to keep information that is stored in our systems protected from unauthorized access. Our Site is hosted in a secure environment. The site servers/systems are configured with data encryption, scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you enter personal information during the reservation process, or during a customer email sign-up, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY & PARENTAL CONSENT
LINKS PROVIDED TO OTHER SITES
CONTACTING THE HOTEL
THIS SECURITY, PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY APPLIES TO OUR HOTEL’S WEBSITE.
Our Hotel has engaged Avvio to provide their Booking Engine service to us.
Thawte Security Certificate
Avvio is verified as a service provider through the Thawte Certification Authority. Follow this link to learn more:
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
The credit card details page of Avvio is protected by powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encrypts your name, credit card number and expiry date before they travel over the Internet. This makes doing business over the Internet as secure as purchasing by telephone. This ensures that your credit card details will remain completely confidential while in transit. SSL safe connection and secure transaction technology has effectively protected millions of Bookassist customers who have transmitted their credit card numbers online.
Additionally, credit card usage is verified directly through a live secure connection with the banking system at time of debiting. This ensures that known stolen cards cannot be used and fraudulent transactions are minimised for consumer and hotel benefit.
2. PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement refers to our Website and the systems of Avvio.
Why do we collect information?
- Collecting information provides specific benefits to you, our website visitor
- Information is collected in order to facilitate the reservation process between you the customer and the accommodation provider, to facilitate the purchase of e-vouchers, to offer additional services to you where you consent to such offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
For what purpose(s) do we collect information?
- Completing or supporting an activity, namely the reservation process or e-voucher purchase process
- Voluntary customer registration process
- Statistical usage of the system to facilitate improvements
- No other use is made of the collected information, in particular the information is never passed to third parties without permission
Who has access to some or all of the information we collect?
- Bookassist , its branches and its subsidiary companies
- Legal authorities where authorised to do so
What access do we grant our visitors to the information we collect concerning them?
- Access is given to all collected information at any time on request
If you believe that our websites or systems have collected incorrect information or if you would like to dispute any information, please contact us.
To contact our Hotel, please see the contact details on our Website.